Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl since January of 2018. Jana writes, “it was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” In that spirit, link up with your list at That Artsy Reader Girl and comment with your list, link, or thoughts below.
10. I discovered that I can not complete my Good Reads challenge and not care, much. I’ve read enough satisfying quality in the last year, that the quantity doesn’t matter.
9. I’ll always choose variety over sticking with a single author, series or genre. Not so much a discovery since I’ve practiced this habit awhile, just putting it out there so you know.
8. Technically, I’ve been a fan of The Melting Library’s products for a couple years now, but I’m extra delighted by the studio’s new line of candles coordinating with the chapters of the Harry Potter books.
7. Julie from The Bookish Den is unstoppable with her brilliant engraved bookmark designs. Looking forward to acquiring more.
6. I guess I do like the fantasy/supernatural genre more than I ever anticipated. Some favorite recent reads include: The Name of the Wind, The Lord of the Rings and the Arc of the Scythe series. Who even am I?
5. Audible has improved my reading life. The service makes listening to audio books extremely satisfying which makes my work day go by faster. Win-win.
4. Increasing listening speed on aforementioned audiobooks means I can read more books, quicker. Mostly 1.25x’s quicker. Game changer.
3, 2, 1. Online book thriftshops will probably take all my money. Those I’ve frequented most in 2019:
I’ve shown you my book-related discoveries, now spill yours. What bookish thrills have you been having?